Unlike the sunny picture in Hawaii, I was in cloudy
I am not going to repeat the semi-humorous constructions of that first post about my father smacking me about for putting a golf ball through two of the dining room windows and how this led me to a life with a poor golf swing and high handicap.
No, the whole purpose around a blog is to have a space to put some honest opinions and experiences. Unfortunately, total honesty on areas in regard to my current employer might not be appreciated so there will be bounds in regard to protecting my current company who generously provides for my wife and me plus our 6 children. I will try to put forward honest opinions on pretty much anything that interest me and you. Also, this will not keep me from talking about some of the past companies.
I don't want to stand on a street corner praying but I could not start an endeavor of this kind without first thanking the Lord for his wonderful mercy to me in this life.
Blog on Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment