
The summer is not officially over till September 18th, but yesterday appears to be our last day above 90F (32C). 90F is the dividing line for us between being uncomfortably hot or just warm. We are always glad to enter into the late summer/early fall temperatures of 70s & 80s.
Inspite of the heat, Danielle has done me a huge favour by organizing the bench in the garage. Once again I vote her wife of the year!

Last I have been organizing our holiday to Jamaica again. It gets tougher and tougher to use frequent flyer plans. To make this trip work, I am flying United Airlines through Toronto, Canada to get to Jamaica. Danielle has to fly through Atlanta and Kingston to arrive at Montego Bay. We both will be traveling with 3 children each. By God's grace, the good news is that we will be spending 10 days at FDR Holidays in Trelawny about 30 minutes outside Montego Bay. We stayed at this resort last year. The people were terrific and the kids had a great time.
I hope to do some scuba diving with the 3 older children and maybe some other fun excursions. The resort pricing includes pretty much everything including a nanny to help out with the little children. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more or you need a little advice about visiting Jamaica.
1 comment:
See here.
Post a Comment