Monday, October 10, 2005

Tagged - 5 Weird or Random Things

My wife tagged me so here I go with 5.


1) I was 12 years old, it was winter and my brother Brian and I were playing basketball on a cleared driveway. Outside of the driveway, several inches of snow covered the ground. When the ball went out, Brian jumped on the snow to retrieve the ball. Unfortunately, a cork screw was standing up in the snow and went straight through his sneaker and foot. I went right over and pulled it out with one good pull. The doctor finished the job by pulling out the pieces of sneaker and sock that were stuck in his foot.






2) My personality profile is only found in 5% of the population. I am an ENTP. In my our high school's senior superlatives, I was voted "Best Personality". I haven't talked to anyone from high school since that year. Check out this link to learn more...
  • ENTP Personality Description


  • 3) I have no sense of fashion. I am thankful that I was born in a culture where blue jeans and polo shirts are OK! When I met my wife Danielle for our first lunch, I was wearing a T-shirt and orange shorts (Tennessee Volunteers).




    4) I have six kids!





    5) I like New Jersey.

    1 comment:

    Brian said...

    If you remember our two fearless older brothers were just standing there stunned with their mouths hanging opened. It was a surprised to me when you pass them and just yanked the screw out.

    (ouch! hurts just thinking about it)

    ~ Brian