I arrived back from Ireland yesterday. My good friend Chou was kind enough to collect me at my mom's house and bring me to Newark airport. I landed in Frankfurt and caught another Lufthansa flight to Dublin, took two buses and finally arrived at Rochfordbridge where Danielle collected me. It is wonderful to be home again with Danielle and all the children. I still need to get some sleep but in general a feel pretty good. Tomorrow we are meeting our friends the McDonnells halfway between our homes just over the border in Northern Ireland.
With all of the happiness of being home, leaving my mom was difficult with my dad being gone. My dad's birthday is coming up on July 11. They were planning to spend it in Atlantic City. Between now and then it will be tough for my mom. Please pray for her.
My own plans are up in the air. I took the MCAT in May and scored a respectable 31 with God's help, but I have 3 more courses I need to take: Biology 101 and Organic Chemistry 1 & 2 lab. I have an interview in Dublin on Tuesday. Or maybe I should take some time off and enjoy the family? We have a lot of decisions to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment