Friday, May 25, 2007

Snow in May


I was visiting one of my companies R&D centers in Calgary, Canada this week. Being me, I travel light. I put a few khaki pants, polo shirts, gym shorts and sneakers in my gym bag and off I go. I never check-in luggage.

Our company just released a new software product. The meetings were around the details of the technology. It is fun when your company releases a new product but it is a lot of work in bringing the new product version to market.

First day in Calgary was a nice normal day in the 60s (17-19C) but that night the snow started. Calgary received about 5 inches. I didn't look so smart that morning with the temperature 32 (0C) clearing off the snow off my rental car with my bear arms. But in spite of the cold it was a nice change to see snow at this time of year and it was a fun trip.

No comments: