

I wish I could say I was truly surprised but it is widely known that morality was always in 3rd place with the Republicans after money and power. The statements by Speaker Hastert are a disgrace in regard to Representative Foley's admission to engaging in immoral conduct with young pages in the Capitol. The continual drip of information indicating earlier knowledge and lack of decisive leadership borders on criminal. Speaker Hastert is also in charge of the program for young pages. His lack of remorse about his own negligence is typical of the Republicans. Where is President Bush? Defending Speaker Hastert!
So who do you choose: a party that openly allows Representative's like Barney Franks or President Clinton, or a party that claims the moral high ground but covers up their members who are sexual predators. I think many Christian people will not be going to the polls to vote Republican. It is time to see the Republicans party in the US spanked.
No comments:
Post a Comment